- Analytics Platform
- Cognitive Solutions
- Commerce Solutions
- Customer Engagement Solutions
- Digital Experience
- IBM Sterling B2B Integration
- IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer
- Social and Email
- Power Systems
- z Systems
- Systems Middleware
- Talent Management
- Watson Internet of Things
Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions
‘Always on’ technologies and rapidly changing consumer behavior has changed the way consumers buy. With mobile devices ever present and consumers willing to share their experiences, almost as they happen, there has been an explosion in customer touchpoints, which has dramatically increased the complexity of serving customers and being able to innovate throughout the enterprise when it comes to delivering value.
We are doing business in a different and changing world. Business cycles are 3-7 times faster than they were just 10 years ago. Consumers have completely changed the way they buy with access to information in the palm of their hands. And your competitive advantages are being copied more quickly than ever before. So as we work with companies around the world to address these trends, there are three key initiatives that companies are focusing on to transform customer engagement:
• Companies are making major investments and utilizing new approaches to better Understand their customers– in a Global IBM CEO Survey, 73% of CEOs are making significant investments in their organizations ability to better understand customer behavior and intent.
• The second initiative is transforming engagement in an Omni-channel world – - this has two key areas: engaging customers at the right time with the best action and experience, and supporting a consistent and optimized experience across every device including web, mobile, tablets and stores.
• Finally, as shoppers expect flexible fulfillment with the ability to pick up or return in any channel, We must infuse intelligence into the sourcing process to seamlessly execute across channels and connect your value chains.
It is more important than ever to create a seamless and positive customer experience that spans across multiple channels.
IBM WebSphere Commerce
Single cross digital commerce platform for B2C and B2B sales
WebSphere Commerce Enterprise features include:
IBM Sterling Order Management
Cross-channel order fulfillment platform for today’s dynamic supply networks
Sterling Order Management features include:
In the Spotlight
Contact us today if you have questions about IBM Products and Services. A representative from 3D Industri.es will respond as soon as possible with answers to your questions.
var strSharedVueServer = 'http://digitalcontentmarketing.sharedvue.net'; var strSharedVuePath = '/sharedvue/'; var intDelayBetweenViewTicks = 45; var strSVPartnerID = '9415'; var dtSVNow = '636259463045452041'; var intSVPageID = 1862; var strSVPageShortcut = 'software_commerce_OCCS'; var intSVContentClassID = 219; var strSVContentClass = 'software_commerce_OCCS'; var intSVParentContentClassID = 79; var strSVParentContentClass = 'software_commerce'; var strSVLanguageCode = 'en'; var strSVSIDServer = ''; var strSVSessionID = ''; var strSVFirstVisit = ''; var strSVLeadContactID = ''; var strSVPageShortcut = 'software_commerce_OCCS'; var strSVPageRenderViewID = '789720947'; var strSVSyndicationType = 'server'; var strSVSyndicationURL = escape('http://3dindustri.es/partners/IBM'); var strSVSessionReferralSource = ''; var strSVSessionReferralKeywords = ''; var strSVCampaignViews = '';
var blnSVTrackingParamExists = false; var blnDeepLinkable = false; var strSVTrackingValue = ""; var blnSVHostedActivated = false; var blnSVUnpublished = false fncSVPageTrackingInit();